To comply with the Higher Education Act of 1965, we are required to disclose specific consumer information about the university and the availability of student financial aid to prospective and current students.
General Institutional Information
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation Information — Pitt-Bradford is accredited by the Commission on Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The Commission on Higher Education is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education.
- Articulation Agreements
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website for accreditation information
- Copyright Infringement Procedures
- Educational Records and Student Rights
- Faculty and staff directory
- Fast Facts
- General Information About Pitt-Bradford to learn more about the scope, mission, and operations of the University.
- Grades, repeating and withdrawing from a course
- Map of Campus
- Net Price Calculator
- Price of Attendance
- Refund Policy — Information about tuition adjustments based on drops and withdrawals and refunds of credit balances
- Services for Disabled Students
- Student Body Diversity – In Fall 2022, students at Pitt-Bradford self-reported race and ethnicity as follows: 51 as Nonresident aliens, 57 as Hispanic/Latino, 142 as Black or African American, non-Hispanic, 701 as White, non-Hispanic, 4 as American Indian or Alaska Native, non-Hispanic, 41 as Asian, non-Hispanic, 1 as Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, non-Hispanic, 41 as Two or more races, non-Hispanic, and 36 did not self-report a race or ethnicity.
- Buy Textbooks
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Voter Registration
Student Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Checklist for Current students
- Checklist for Prospective students
- Determination of Eligibility for Pennsylvania Tuition Rates
- Federal Direct Student Loan
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS
- Federal Work Study
- National Student Loan Data System
- Payment Plan Options
- Private Alternative Loans
- Re-establishing Financial Aid
- Requirements to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- State Grant Information
- Student Loan Default Rate
- Study Abroad — Student financial aid is available to students who study abroad.
- Types of Aid Available
Student Retention and Graduation Rates
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act requires colleges and universities that participate in a Title IV, federal student financial assistance program and have an intercollegiate athletic program to prepare an annual report to the Department of Education on athletic participation, staffing, and revenues and expenses, by men's and women's teams. The department uses the information to prepare its required report to Congress on gender equity in intercollegiate athletics.
Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous and Al-Anon For an updated list of AA, NA and Al-Anon meetings occurring in McKean County, go to https://www.wpaarea60.org/
- Alcohol and Drug Related Policies – See page 7
- Drug-Free Schools Annual Notification
- Counseling Services
- Health Services
- Immunization Requirements