Applying is easy!
- Apply online, and we'll waive the $45 application fee.
- Request an official copy of your high school record be sent to the Admissions Office, 300 Campus Drive, Bradford, PA 16701. To speed up the process – you can send us a student issued transcript by email or fax. See below for details.
- Pitt-Bradford will be SAT and ACT test optional for new students entering the fall 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Students applying for admission have the option to include or not include their SAT or ACT score as part of their application process. Transfer students are exempt from submitting SAT/ACT scores.
- If submitting scores, have your test scores forwarded from the testing service or send your test results to us by email via screen capture or scanned score report.
- When requesting from a service use our code:
- SAT scores, our code: University of Pittsburgh at Bradford – 2935
- ACT scores, our code: University of Pittsburgh at Bradford – 3731
Non-traditionally aged students and transfer students are not required to submit test scores. Contact the Admissions Office if you need help.
If you do not want to submit an online application, you can use our paper application.
Please have all admission information sent to one of the following:
University of Pittsburgh Bradford Office of Admissions
300 Campus Drive
Bradford, PA 16701