Go straight to the application above or follow the steps below. If you need help, call us at the Office of Admissions at 1-800-872-1787 or email email@example.com.
- Apply online, and we'll waive the $45 application fee.
- Request an official copy of your high school record be sent to the Admissions Office, 300 Campus Drive, Bradford, PA 16701. To speed up the process – you can send us a student issued transcript by email or fax. See below for details.
- The Pitt-Bradford application process is test optional (SAT/ACT) for new students. If you wish – you can submit your SAT/ACT test scores for review, however only test scores that benefit a student will factor into our decision-making process.
- If submitting scores, have your test scores forwarded from the testing service or send your test results to us by email via screen capture or scanned score report.
- When requesting from a service use our code:
- SAT scores, our code: University of Pittsburgh at Bradford – 2935
- ACT scores, our code: University of Pittsburgh at Bradford – 3731
Now that you know all the details, you can:
Contact the Admissions Office if you need help.
If you do not want to submit an online application, you can use our printable paper application.
Please have all admission information sent to one of the following:
University of Pittsburgh Bradford Office of Admissions
300 Campus Drive
Bradford, PA 16701