We are glad you're planning to join us.
The next step to enrolling is to pay your enrollment deposit. Get started by following the steps outlined here.
- Navigate to https://pi.tt/studentcenter or use the button below.
- Log in with your Applicant username and password.
- You should see the Dashboard
- Select “Admissions” on the left, then Accept/Decline Admissions. Information about your school, plan/major, term, and application number will be displayed.
- Click “Accept”, an “Accept Admission?” confirmation box will appear. Click “Confirm”
- Residency form questions will appear. Answer the question(s) and click “Next/Confirm”
- The tuition deposit payment screen opens. Click “Make A Payment”
- A payment confirmation box appears. Review the payment information and click “Continue”
- A “Success” prompt will appear in the top-right corner of the browser and the HighPointCampus Experience “Pitt Accept Decline Admissions” page will display
- You have successfully accepted admission and paid the online tuition deposit!
If you need assistance accessing your username and password, please contact the Help Desk, which is available 24/7/365..
If you would prefer, your enrollment deposit can be paid by phone or traditional mail.
Call 800-872-1787 (option #4), Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. to pay by credit card. Please leave a message with your name and a number you can be reached and a member of our staff will return your call.
You can send a check or money-order in the amount of $225 made payable to the University of Pittsburgh, to: University of Pittsburgh at Bradford, Office of Admissions, 300 Campus Drive, Bradford, PA 16701. Be sure to note the name of the student on the check.
Thank you! Once we receive and process your deposit in our system – you will begin to receive communications from offices around campus. Remember to check your Pitt email account often!
Welcome to the Pitt-Bradford Family.