Information about Res Life
To help you ease into college life, we employ specially trained students as Resident Advisors. These RAs, who are upper-class students, assist students with their transition to college, welcome back returning students, provide educational programming, and are a "point-of-contact" for any issues. Your RA lives in your section and has all the supplies you will need for your apartment (trash bags, light bulbs, toilet paper, vacuum, etc.). Your first section meeting will be move-in weekend where you'll meet your RA, get some basic information about Housing, and receive our Housing gift.
We also provide:
- Residential Handbook
- RESNET - the university's computer network including wireless in all halls
- Residence Hall Linens Program You can purchase linens that fit our (36X80) beds and other supplies.
- Travel & transportation information to help you get around locally and make your trips home more easy
- Renter's Insurance
- Here's a list of What we provide & What not to bring. Be sure to check this out before you pack the car
- Here's a Technology Tips sheet from CTM for connecting to the Internet
- Check out our Housing & Meal Rates which are some of the lowest rates in PA
- Need something repaired? Contact the Residence Life and Housing office at 814-362-7630
Residence Life Staff