We're going to humble-brag a little. Our campus has received several awards and accolades in the past few years.
- RNCareers website has ranked the Pitt-Bradford's Associate of Science in Nursing program fifth in the state for 2019.
- The Washington Monthly magazine recognized us as a top college for earning a bachelor's degree and a "best bang for the buck" university
- The Council for Aid to Education ranked us No. 4 on a list of colleges that devote the highest percentage of dollars to financial aid
- We were one of 13 public institutions recognized by the Obama administration for excelling in enrolling and graduating students who qualify for Pell grants
- We were one of the 361 most environmentally responsible colleges, according to The Princeton Review
- The Princeton Review named us one of the Best Colleges in the Northeast for the 16th consecutive year.
- We were recognized as a College of Distinction for the fifth consecutive year.
- G.I. Jobs has named us a Military Friendly School for the tenth year in a row and also a Military Friendly Spouse School this year!
We were also:
- One of the best 10 regional campuses in the United States by college research website TheBestColleges
- Ranked by U.S.News & World Report in the top tier of the region and in 2010 and 2008 named us one of the Best Baccalaureate Colleges in the North
- Recognized by The Princeton Review as one of the Best 115 Colleges in the Mid-Atlantic in 2005.