Carve a Panther Pumpkin
It's that time of year, carve your pumpkin as instructed below and you will receive a gift for participating!
- A set of Inexpensive pumpkin carving tools Is helpful
- Select a pattern below and print it out
- Draw and cut lid. Clean out pumpkin and scrape down the wall until It Is about 1" thick. Pumpkin carving tools or an Ice cream shovel are helpful for this.
- Attach the pattern with tape.
- Transfer pattern by poking small holes around the edge
- Saw dot-to-dot. Occasionally cut out pieces and remove.
When you're finished, take a photo of your Pitt-Bradford Jack-o-lantern. Post the photo with the hashtag #PantherPumpkins on our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/PittBradford, tweet it to us at @PittBradford or tag It on lnstagram with @uPittBradford, and we'll send you a T-shirt. One T-shirt per pumpkin.