A long-standing tradition at Pitt-Bradford, the One World Cultural Festival took place on Saturday, February 26. The festival celebrates the many different cultures represented by the Pitt-Bradford student body, faculty and staff.
We had a bunch of tables with fun activities, along with presentations by Dr. Amy Gresock & Dr. Max Jensen, a Dining Room Take Over of delicious cultural dishes and amazing performances by African Soul International and our very own Black Box Improvers!
- Woven Together Basket Weaving by The Div. of Comm. & Arts
- Henna by Div. of Comm. & Arts
- Stress Free Zone by The Div. of Mgmt. & Ed
- Personality Test and Candy Quiz by TRIO
- International Candy by Greek Council
- Motivational Coloring by NSLS
- Affirmation Station by SGA
- Unity Bracelets by SAC
- Fairy Houses and Folktales by Habitat for Humanity
- Media Around the World by First Take Media
- International Services & Study Abroad by Academic Affairs
- Origami by The Div. of Bio. & Health and The Div. Phys. Comp. Sci.
- Love Letters to Yourself by N.E.W.
- Health Care Around the World by CFC & SNO
- Pitt-Bradford on the Map by Academic Affairs