The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford is a student-focused and inclusive educational community set in the heart of the scenic Alleghenies. Pitt-Bradford provides unique academic, cultural, and recreational opportunities to our campus community, our region, and beyond. Pitt-Bradford emphasizes whole-person development, student-faculty mentoring relationships, and innovative teaching-related research to prepare graduates to be responsible and productive citizens of a globally connected and sustainable world who value and embrace diverse perspectives.
The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford will empower and inspire its students, faculty, staff, and alumni to be innovative and enterprising to engage in a diverse world and enhance the quality of life in the region and beyond.
Pitt-Bradford is committed to:
- Intellectual freedom and curiosity; (Academics)
- Equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity; (DEI)
- Individual responsibility and mutual respect; (Accountability)
- Environmental and economic sustainability; (Sustainability)
- Creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit; (Innovation)
- Leadership and service to our local, regional, and global communities. (Service)