Degrees and Credentials
Ph.D. Nursing, University of Pittsburgh
M.P.H. University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health
M.S.N. University of Pittsburgh
B.S.N. Georgia College and State University
A.S.N. Macon College
With more than 25 years of nursing experience in a variety of patient care settings as a Registered Nurse and Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, Dr. Haley has been a member of the nursing faculty at Pitt-Bradford since 2003, serving as Coordinator of the RN-BSN program since 2007, and Director of Nursing and Radiological Science since 2014.
Dr. Haley has taught in the classroom and clinical setting in the ASN and RN-BSN completion program. Courses taught include: Clinical Calculations, Comprehensive Nursing I, II, & III, Health Promotion & Physical Assessment, Nursing Research, Women's Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing.
Research, Accomplishments, and Publications
- Chancellor's Distinguished Teaching Award, 2019
- Distinguished Alumni Award for Teaching and Dissemination, 2017. University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health.
- Appalachian Regional Commission Teaching Fellow, 2016.
- President's Award for Excellence in Teaching, Scholarship, and Service, 2016. University of Pittsburgh at Bradford.
- Keynote Speaker, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford, Honors Convocation, April, 2014
- Chair's Faculty Teaching Award, 2012. University of Pittsburgh at Bradford.
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, ANCC, 2003 - 2023
Certified Pediatric Nurse, ANCC, 1992 - 2002