Approaching change with a positive mindset and a focus on personal wellness will go a long way towards achieving your goals. Being resilient and flexible are important skills to practice and be able to demonstrate to recruiters. We have lots of articles to prove it so dive in!
- Vault: How to Boost Your Career While You Shelter in Place
- Handshake: 100 Companies Hiring on Handshake Now
- Indeed: Coronavirus Job Resources
- GitHub: List of Internship Statuses
- Candor: Live Feed of Employers’ Hiring Statuses
It's always important for you to take care of yourself and your mental health, while becoming even more resilient. These resources are meant to help you take care of you as you navigate change.
- Timely: Supporting Mental Health in College Students On & Off Campus
- TedTalk: Resilience, The Up Side of Down
- Washington Post: A psychologist’s science-based tips for emotional resilience during the coronavirus crisis
Our Counseling Center resources page includes valuable resources, including crisis support, LGBTQIA+ resources, mental health screening tools, substance use resources, apps and more.