Payroll FAQ

  • When is the Payroll deadline?

    When is payday?

    • Faculty and full-time staff employees are paid on the last working day of the month.
    • Part-time staff employees and student workers are paid biweekly, every other Friday.

    How do I view my pay statement online?

    What are the biweekly paydays and deadlines?

    How do I change my direct deposit bank information?

    • Direct deposit forms received in the Bradford Campus Payroll Office by the 15th of the month will be processed for that month. 
    • Direct deposit is now required for all new employees.

    How do I change my federal income tax withholdings?

    How do I get a copy of my W-2?

    How do I change my address?

    How do I obtain an employment verification?

    • Effective July 1, 2013, The Human Resources and Payroll Offices will no longer be handling employment verifications for active employees. The university now uses an automated service called The Work Number to verify employment information for lenders, property managers and other employers. The Payroll Office may still handle employment verifications for social services agencies. Instructions on how to obtain an employment verification can be found on the university’s payroll webpage:
    • If your office receives a request for an employment verification, please forward that request to the Payroll Office so that we may give the proper information to the requesting organization. Per university policy, supervisors are not permitted to give employment verifications of any kind.

    Where can I find information on student worker payroll?