If you want to transfer, we'll make it easy for you.
Courses with a C- grade or higher are considered for individual transfer. We will accept up to 90 credits from regionally accredited baccalaureate degree granting colleges and up to 60 credits from associate degree granting institutions.
Review our database to see how your credits will transfer.
We also have a number of agreements with other colleges that allow you to streamline and further enhance the transfer process. Review the agreements to see how they apply to your areas of interest.
If you are seeking to transfer from another Pitt campus, you will need to contact the Office of the Registrar at your campus and complete a request for relocation. Each campus has its own polices for relocation.
We offer a variety of choices when it comes to individual courses and programs:
- Evening and day courses
- A select but increasing number of Web-based courses
- University of Pittsburgh External Studies courses (independent study)
- Courses available in St. Marys
If you have questions or need additional information please call us a call at 800-872-1787 or email:
- Bob Dilks, director of transfer and nontraditional student recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Nowacki, transfer and nontraditional student counselor, at email@example.com