IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENT EMPLOYEES
(INCLUDING THOSE THAT RECEIVE FEDERAL WORK-STUDY)
Effective December 21, 2014
The Pitt-Bradford Payroll Office is pleased to announce upcoming changes to the frequency of your pay, as well as to the way you record and submit your hours for time worked.
PAY PERIOD CHANGE
All Student Employees will begin to be paid on a biweekly basis (every two weeks) and will no longer be paid on a monthly basis. This first biweekly pay period began on Sunday, December 21, 2014, and ended on Saturday, January 3, 2015. The hours worked, submitted, and approved for that time period will be paid on Friday January 9, 2015. Click here for a listing of each biweekly pay cycle for calendar year 2015.
The last student monthly pay process will be for the pay earned from November 16, 2014, through December 15, 2014, and paid on December 16, 2014. Any December hours worked but not included in the December 16, 2014, pay will be included in the January 23rd biweekly pay.
AUTOMATED TIME RECORD KEEPING SYSTEM (PRISM TRKS)
An automated time card solution is being implemented through the University's online time and attendance system PRISM TRKS (Time Record Keeping System). This system is easy to use and is accessible from any computer and most mobile devices with internet accessibility.
Effective December 21, 2014, All Student Employees must record all hours worked in the University's online PRISM TRKS system.
Listed below are important details regarding PRISM TRKS implementation for all Student and FWS Employees:
• Each week you must complete and submit online time cards to your supervisor, recording hours worked by day.
• This time card must be submitted to and approved by your supervisor by noon each Monday for the previous week.
• Submitted and approved time cards are interfaced directly with the payroll system.
• Accessing PRISM TRKS is quick and easy with your University username and password through MY.PITT.EDU. (Begins 12/21/2014)
Click on the following links for:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Quick start training guide to help you navigate PRISM TRKS
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact your Supervisor or call the Payroll Office at 814-362-0251.