We want to make you as comfortable as possible while you are living on our campus. If we can ever assist you in some way, just let us know.
Residence Life & Housing Goals for 2012-2013
- Contribute to residential academic environment by achieving higher retention rates & GPA’s than the campus.
- Utilize assessment to continually improve services & processes.
- Develop student driven theme housing for Fall 2013 (i.e. 24 quiet space, Freshmen Interest Groups, Greeks, etc.).
- Increase efficiency & effectiveness of the Res Life Office operations through cross-training of essential operation.
- Further develop the RA selection process & provide more RA academic support.
- Further develop the programming model to meet student needs & to increase program attendance.
- Improve housing amenities (painting, lighting, furniture, bulletin boards, murals, etc.).
Stop by our office in Room 211 of the Frame-Westerberg Commons. Or, you can all us at 814-362-7630 or e-mail one of our staff members:
Dr. Ron Binder, Associate Dean of StudentAffairs and Director of Judicial Affairs
Sierra Hairston, Residence Life Coordinator
Jessica Taylor, Residence Life Coordinator
Denise Perkins, Administrative Assistant
Our Vision, Mission & Values Statement
Vision: We aspire to cultivate a highly desirable and inclusive residential experience that/which prepares students for life’s challenges and opportunities in a global society.
Mission: To provide safe, affordable, and well-maintained living and learning environments that enhance the holistic development of students through intentional programs and services.
Values: Balance, Academics, Student Development, Innovation, Community, Safety