Welcome ... or welcome back.
If you are a new student, the residence halls will be open at 9 am on Friday, Aug. 22. That's the same day that Movin' On orientation begins.
- Housing registration will be held on the first floor of the Frame-Westerberg Commons.
- Registration will be held until noon.
- You will get your room key and other information.
- Luggage carts will be available for students.
Brunch that day will be the first meal served, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Your families are welcome to join you. They can pay at the entrance of the dining room.
If you are a returning student, your residence halls will be open at 9 am on Saturday, Aug. 23.
- Housing registration will be held in the Frame-Westerberg Commons.
- There you will get your room assignment, key and other information.
- You need to arrive before noon.
On Saturday, Aug. 23, the offices of Enrollment Services and Financial Aid (located in the Pitt-Bradford Hangar) will be open from 11 am - 2 pm.
On Sunday, August 24, the offices of Admissions, Enrollment Services, and Financial Aid will be open from 1- 5 pm.
Student Affairs staff will be available to students on all three days.