At Pitt-Bradford, you can go beyond. You will:
- Earn a world-renowned degree in an environment where people know and care about you.
- Choose from more than 40 majors and 50 minors and pre-professional programs.
- Gain real-world experience through undergraduate research, internships, and study-abroad opportunities.
- Discover mentors and friends among our dedicated faculty members.
- Feel right at home amid a safe, friendly community boasting campus-wide apartment-style living.
- Make the most of your college experience by taking part in some (or all) of more than 40 student clubs and organizations and competitive varsity and intramural athletic programs.
But don't just take our word for it.
Get started by accessing our Admissions Timeline and our Financial Aid Timeline.
If you have any questions, just give us a call at 1-800-872-1787 or send us an email at email@example.com we're here to help.
Pitt-Bradford provides an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, which provides safety tips and crime statistics. If you would like a hard copy of the report, please contact the Office of Campus Police and Safety at 814-362-7506.