At Pitt-Bradford, you'll get the benefits of a close-knit, friendly and supportive campus community. And, because we're a regional campus of the University of Pittsburgh, you'll also get the Power of Pitt.
If you're a resident of Allegany, Cattaraugus or Chautauqua County in New York, have we got a deal for you. You may qualify for our new Go Beyond NYS Award, which would allow you to pay the same standard tuition as Pennsylvania students instead of the higher out-of-state tuition. If you're interested, give us a call at 1-800-872-1787 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
But don't just take our word for it.
- The Princeton Review has named us one of the Best Colleges in the Northeast 10 years in a row.
- The Princeton Review named us one of the 150 Best Value Colleges in the United States for 2012.
- Thebestcolleges.org named us to the list of the 10 best regional campuses in the United States in 2013.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked us as one of the best regional colleges in the North for 2011 and named us as one of the Best Baccalaureate Colleges in the North in 2010 and 2008.
- And for the sixth year in a row, Pitt-Bradford has been named a Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine.
Get started by accessing our Admissions Timeline and our Financial Aid Timeline.
If you have any questions, just give us a call at 1-800-872-1787 or send us an email at email@example.com we're here to help.
Pitt-Bradford provides an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, which provides safety tips and crime statistics. If you would like a hard copy of the report, please contact the Office of Campus Police and Safety at 814-362-7506.