You want a degree that will help you get where you want to go. That's exactly what a degree from the University of Pittsburgh, which is respected worldwide, will do for you. Ninety-four percent of our 2013 graduates are working, in graduate school or both.
On our campus, you'll:
- Receive a solid academic foundation with the knowledge and hands-on opportunities to help you achieve your goals
- Choose from more than 40 majors and more than 50 minors & pre-professional programs
- Sit in small classes -- the average size is only 19
- Get to know your professors, and they'll get to know you
- Have opportunities to get real-world experience through undergraduate research, internships or study-abroad programs
- Have access to many academic resources so you can get the help you need to succeed.
- Be part of the The Power of Pitt, which means you can assess the vast resources of the University of Pittsburgh before you get that Pitt degree
But don't just take our word for it.