You want a degree that will help you get where you want to go. That's exactly what a degree from the University of Pittsburgh, which is respected worldwide, will do for you. Ninety-four percent of our 2013
graduates are working, in graduate school or both.
On our campus, you'll:
- Receive a solid academic foundation with the knowledge and hands-on opportunities to help you achieve your goals
- Choose from more than
40 majors and more than 50 minors & pre-professional programs
- Sit in small classes -- the average size is only 19
- Get to know your professors, and they'll get to know you
- Have opportunities to get real-world experience through undergraduate
- Have access to many academic
resources so you can get the help you need to succeed.
- Be part of the
The Power of Pitt
, which means you can assess the vast resources of the University of Pittsburgh before you get that Pitt degree
But don't just take our word for it.
- The Princeton Review named us one of the 150 Best Value Colleges in the United States for 2012.
- Thebestcolleges.org named us to the list of the
10 best regional campuses in the United States in 2013.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked us as one of the best regional colleges in the North for 2011 and named us as one of the Best Baccalaureate Colleges in the North in 2010 and 2008.
- The Princeton Review has named us one of the Best Colleges in the Northeast 10 years in a row.
- And for the sixth year in a row, Pitt-Bradford has been named a
Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine.