We have a few guidelines when bidding online. If you have any questions, please contact Lori Mazza at 814-362-7523.
- Complete the online bidding form.
- Each auction item/package will include a minimum or current bid amount.
- Make sure your online bid is at the minimum or $10.00 above the current bid for the item.
- All bids must be submitted in $10 increments. For example, if the current bid is $50.00 your bid must be $60.00.
- You may place a "Maximum Bid" but it is not required. Proxy bidding will also be incremented in $10.00 amounts. For example, if the current bid is $50.00 and your maximum bid is $100.00, you will be the new current bid of $60.00.
- Your maximum bid will carry over to our live auction held on February 16th at 6:30 pm.
- Should you win the item, you will be notified by Monday, February 18, of your winning bid.
- Please remit payment by check made out to the “University of Pittsburgh."
- Once payment is secured, your item will be shipped to you directly to your home or designated address on the form.
We will be updating the website with the current bid of each item daily. You may resubmit a bid using the same form and procedure for any item. If you feel there is an error in your bid, please contact Lori Mazza.
On behalf of the student athletes at Pitt-Bradford, thank you again for participating in our auction.