- June 10-14 and June 17-21, based on skill level
The coach of the camp is Ed Bahan, who has been head coach of the Pitt-Bradford swimming program for five years. For more information on swimming camp, contact Bahan at email@example.com or 814-362-5034.
Co-ed Basketball Camp - Brochure
- June 24-27 and August 5-8 (Grades K-10)
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for grades 3-10 at the Richard E. and Ruth McDowell Sport and Fitness Center
- 9 a.m. to noon for grades K-2
- Registration will be in the gym lobby from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Cost is $135 for grades 3-10, $80 for grades K-2, $85 for second child in grades 3-10
The Pitt-Bradford co-ed basketball summer provides campers with instruction on various basketball drills in a state-of-the-art arena. For more information or to register, contact head men's basketball coach Britt Moore at (814) 362-5276 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or athletics secretary Betty Spindler at (814) 362-7520 or by email at email@example.com.
Women's Basketball College Prospect Camp - Brochure
- August 9-11 (For those graduating in 2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Cost is $160 per camper; includes skill instruction, room and board and camp t-shirt
- To reserve a spot, a $80 deposit must be received by July 31
The Pitt-Bradford women's basketball College Prospect Camp provides campers with skill instruction and information related to the program, including the University's admission process, tour of campus facilities and a Q&A with head coach Patrick Daniel and current players.
For more information or to register, contact Daniel at (814) 362-7521 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or athletics secretary Betty Spindler at (814) 362-7520 or by email at email@example.com.