Army ROTC scholarships can be a great way to help you achieve you higher education goals and become a leader. ROTC scholarships are merit-based awards offered to top high school and college applicants.
Army ROTC scholarships range from 2-4 years depending on graduation date.
All scholarship recipients enjoy the same benefits:
- 100% payment of tuition or $10,000 for room and board per year
- A $600 per-semester cadet book allowance
- A tax-free monthly stipend of up to $500
To apply for a scholarship you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between 17 and 26.
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on active duty or in a reserve component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Serve full time in the Army for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) or
- Choose to serve part time for six years in the Army Reserve or National Guard while pursuing a civilian career.
- Either option incurs an eight-year service commitment to the Army.
apply for an Army ROTC Scholarship by c
reating an account and following the application instructions.