(Except for new students from Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua and Erie Counties in New York, who qualify for GO BEYOND NY STATE AWARD)
If you are not a Pennsylvania resident, you may be eligible for a Panther Scholarship for Out-of-State Students. These scholarships are posted against out-of-state tuition only.
If you plan to live on campus, you may be eligible for a $11,000 scholarship if you:
- Are a new, admitted freshman and plan to enroll full time
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.5 (with college prep course work)
- Have a combined SAT* score of 930 or greater (ACT score of 20 or greater)
If you are a transfer student, you may be eligible for a $9,500 Panther Scholarship for Out-of-State Students if you:
- Plan to enroll full time
- Have a combined and cumulative college transfer GPA of at least 2.5
- Have earned at least 24 credits
- If you are a transfer student who is a member of Phi Theta Kappa honor society, you may be eligible for a supplemental award of $500 per academic year.
This scholarship is awarded for up to four consecutive years or until you complete your bachelor's degree, whichever comes first.
*The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford considers only the math and critical reading (formerly called verbal) portions of the new SAT to determine scholarship eligibility.
Merit Scholarship Terms and Conditions