Upon receipt of a notice of grant award from a funding agency, OSP works diligently with the principal investigator from account activation through account close-out. Please contact Ann Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions and assistance regarding post-award issues.
Please note that the Office of Sponsored Programs is the primary contact with the Office of Research and all communication should be routed through OSP. This allows for coordinated communication and ultimately, more expeditious service for the grantee.
Post-award services include the following:
- Account activation and requests for early account numbers
- Assistance with accounting processes (PRISM reports)
- Submission of interim reports to sponsor
- Routing of requests for no-cost extensions
- Changes to labor distributions
- Assistance with account close-out