We want to make you as comfortable as possible while you are living on our campus. If we can ever assist you in some way, just let us know.
Residence Life & Housing Goals
- Contribute to residential academic environment by achieving higher retention rates & GPA’s than the campus.
- Utilize assessment to continually improve services & processes.
- Develop student driven theme housing for Fall 2013 (i.e. 24 quiet space, Freshmen Interest Groups, Greeks, etc.).
- Increase efficiency & effectiveness of the Res Life Office operations through cross-training of essential operation.
- Further develop the RA selection process & provide more RA academic support.
- Further develop the programming model to meet student needs & to increase program attendance.
- Improve housing amenities (painting, lighting, furniture, bulletin boards, murals, etc.).
Stop by our office in Room 211 of the Frame-Westerberg Commons. Or, you can all us at 814-362-7630 or e-mail one of our staff members:
Dr. Ron Binder, Associate Dean of StudentAffairs and Director of Judicial Affairs
Nuwangi Dias, Residence Director, Best Western
Sierra Hairston, Assistant Director of Residence Life
Jessica Taylor, Director of Housing
Denise Perkins, Administrative Assistant
Our Vision, Mission & Values Statement
Vision: We aspire to cultivate a highly desirable and inclusive residential experience that/which prepares students for life’s challenges and opportunities in a global society.
Mission: To provide safe, affordable, and well-maintained living and learning environments that enhance the holistic development of students through intentional programs and services.
Values: Balance, Academics, Student Development, Innovation, Community, Safety