If you are attending classes on campus this Summer here is our 2014 Summer Schedule and if you are planning on taking online classes have a look at our 2014 Web Courses as a quick course reference.
Students can receive free housing this summer, double room accommodation, with no meal plan requirement, when they take three or more credits. This is a great way to stay on track to graduate in four years.
Important information to know before signing up for summer housing
- Offer does not apply to first time freshmen or new transfer students.
- Students are required to enroll in a minimum of 3 credits, whether in class, on-line or internship.
in an internship lasting beyond August 2 must find other housing accommodations after that date.
- Offer applies only to the time when the session is in progress.
- Students are not allowed to move-in early or stay after their session.
- Students must move out of their apartment within 24 hours of the last day of classes for the session
- The University does not store belongings between terms.
- Students falling below 3 credits, or failing a course, will be billed the full room amount
If you are a student at another university you may take a summer class on our campus. Contact Admissions at 1-800- 872-1787 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly encourage you to register for all summer courses as soon as possible. Course enrollment is evaluated just prior to the start of each session. A course may be cancelled if fewer than seven students are enrolled.
Adding and Dropping a summer course changes your credit load and charges. When you withdraw from a course you are still charged for the course.
Summer Tuition Rates:
You will be charged a per-credit tuition rate over the summer. In addition to tuition, you will be charged a Computer Network Fee of $100 if registered in fewer than 12 credits and $175 if registered in 12 or more credits. Other course-specific fees (labs) may apply.
PA Resident Out-of-State
$651/credit-Nursing major $1,212/credit-Nursing major
The University of Pittsburgh does not mail paper bills. Once you have registered for classes charges are created, and you will be emailed details to view your charges through your Pitt email account.
To view more information about summer sessions, as well as a complete list of all summer classes, visit:
Summer 2014 Schedule