Current phone #:
Are you a TRiO SSS student ?
Are you a Student Athlete?
1. I spend too much time studying for what I am learning.
2. I usually spend hours cramming the night before an exam.
3. If I spend as much time on my social activities as I want to, I don't have enough time left to study, or when I study enough, I don't have time for a social life.
4. I usually try to study with the radio and TV turned on.
5. I can't sit and study for long periods of time without becoming tired or distracted.
6. I go to class, but I usually doodle, daydream, or fall asleep
7. My class notes are sometimes difficulty to understand later.
8. I usually seem to get the wrong material into my class notes.
9. I don't review my class notes periodically throughout the semester in preparation for tests
10. When I get to the end of a chapter, I can't remember what I've just read.
11. I don't know how to pick out what is important in the text.
12. I can't keep up with my reading assignments, and then I have to cram the night before a test.
13. I lose a lot of points on essay tests even when I know the material well.
14. I study enough for my test, but when I get there my mind goes blank
15. I often study in a haphazard, disorganized way under the threat of the next test.
16. I often find myself getting lost in the details of reading and have trouble identifying the main ideas.
17. I rarely change my reading speed in response to the difficulty level of the selection, or my familiarity with the content.
18. I often wish that I could read faster.
19. When my teachers assign papers I feel so overwhelmed that I can't get started.
20. I usually write my papers the night before they are due.
21. I can't seem to organize my thoughts into a paper that makes sense.