Pitt-Bradford is the Sum of all of Us. Put our Paws together.
Congratulations Class of 2014! Put Your Paws in the Air and Celebrate! And now the Senior Class Gift Campaign allows you an opportunity to invest in the future of Pitt-Bradford. Senior class gifts will be used to create the Class of 2014 Scholarship.
Why Should You Give?
The Senior Gift Campaign is a way for you to leave a legacy on campus and express appreciation for the university. But there are many other reasons, too:
- To commemorate your time at Pitt-Bradford
- To help lead the way for future Panthers and ensure that their experiences will be just as great as yours has been.
- To help ensure Pitt-Bradford remains a top school, a tremendous advantage as you begin your professional life in today’s competitive world.
Whatever your own reason to give to the Senior Class Gift, it’s a great way to leave your mark at the university – and a wonderful way to begin your new important role as Pitt-Bradford alumnus/a.
It's easy to make your Senior Gift
- Online at www.givetoUPB.org
- Download a gift form
- Check (made payable to Bradford Educational Foundation)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
Stop by any of the Senior Gift events between now and the end of the semester. Or, bring your gift to the Office of Institutional Advancement, located on the first floor of Hanley Library (next to Admissions).
Contact Kathleen Neeson or Lindsay Retchless in the Office of Institutional Advancement and Alumni Relations (814-362-5091) or contact a member of the 2014 Senior Class Gift Committee.
Pitt-Bradford Student Today… Alumni Forever.
- Love Lee
- Brad Miner
- Dani Erdley
- Tahira Custis
- Matt Patterson
- Megan Follmer
- Imani Boyd
- Connie Ferguson
- Petros Ioannides
- Courtney McNeight
- Rich Obermeyer
- Brittany Scruggs
- Korbin Keene
- Kelsey Milliron
- Cory Delaney
- Sonia Lara
- Minjuan Xiao
- Judith Albaugh
- Keanu Sorbelli