Give back to the Future
Congratulations Class of 2015! The Senior Class Gift Campaign allows you an opportunity to invest in the future of Pitt-Bradford. Senior class gifts will be used to create the Class of 2015 Scholarship.
Why Should You Give?
The Senior Gift Campaign is a way for you to leave a legacy on campus and express appreciation for the university. But there are many other reasons, too:
- To commemorate your time at Pitt-Bradford
- To help lead the way for future Panthers and ensure that their experiences will be just as great as yours has been.
- To help ensure Pitt-Bradford remains a top school, a tremendous advantage as you begin your professional life in today’s competitive world.
Whatever your own reason to give to the Senior Class Gift, it’s a great way to leave your mark at the university – and a wonderful way to begin your new important role as Pitt-Bradford alumnus/a.
It's easy to make your Senior Gift
- Online at www.givetoUPB.org
- Download a gift form
- Check (made payable to Bradford Educational Foundation)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
Our goal is to leave a legacy as memorable as our class by presenting the biggest gift in Pitt-Bradford history – 100% participation. We are asking all seniors to make a symbolic gift of $20.15 to commemorate our graduation year. However, a gift of any size will help us reach our participation goal – a level that reflects our appreciation for the experiences and opportunities we’ve been given at Pitt-Bradford. Donate $5.00 or more to receive an exclusive alumni pin to wear at Commencement. There is no better time than now to give back to the future.
Contact Lindsay Retchless in the Office of Institutional Advancement and Alumni Relations 814-362-5091 or contact a member of the 2015 Senior Class Gift Committee:
- Kayla Beers
- Yara Elbeshbishi
- James Iverson
- Sadie McLaughlin
- Kyle Meserole
- Kelly Morrow
- Casey Schimpf
- Ashley Young
Pitt-Bradford Student Today… Alumni Forever.