Our business management alumni are enjoying success in a variety of positions. Here are just a few of our successful alumni in the field, who have taken their University of Pittsburgh degree and have gone beyond.
- Donna Black '09, staff accountant at Zippo Manufacturing Co.
- Christina Burkhouse ’06, credit analyst, Northwest Savings Bank
- Jim Colestro ’08, assistant manager, Northwest Savings Bank
- Lisa Frederick ’08, senior cost accountant, Minard Run Oil Co. in Bradford
- Peter Langan ’04, senior specialist, PNC Financial Services
- Joshua Malone '10, financial analyst, Bank of New York- Mellon in Pittsburgh (Technology Cost Allocations Division)
- Danielle Munksgard ’08, assistant manager, Northwest Savings Bank in
- Nate O’Lay ’01, director of marketing and communications,
Beacon Light Behavioral Health Systems
- Randi Smith ’05, senior beauty consultant, Mary Kay
- Jeremy Suschak ’07, financial representative, Northwestern
Mutual in Connellsville, Pa.
- Jonathan Williams ’05, vice president of private banking, M&T Investment Group