Our nursing alumni are enjoying success in a variety of positions. Here are just a few of our successful alumni in the field, who have taken their University of Pittsburgh degree and have gone beyond.
- Benjamin Bickford ’07, community health nurse, PA Department of Health
- Ellen Roth Cecchetti ’96, nurse practitioner, Kane Community Hospital
- Jessica Lea Dick ’02, nurse, Wake Medical Center in Raleigh, N.C.
- Brittany Frantz ’08, acute/ambulatory nurse, Bradford Regional Medical Center
- Patricia Hultman ’06, nurse, Warren General Hospital
- Capt. Holly Ishman ’06, nurse at Fort Bragg, N.C., U.S. Army Nurse Corps
- Jennifer Starr ’07, nurse, University of Connecticut Health Medical Center
- Samantha Wolf ’09, charge nurse, St. Clair Hospital