Our broadcast communications alumni are enjoying success in a variety of positions.
This is just a partial list of our successful alumni in the field, who have taken their University of Pittsburgh degree and have gone beyond.
- Brandolyn Barnett ’07, director of media and program development for GlobeAware
- Sean DePue ’08,director of marketing at Leeza Gibbons Memory Foundation in Miami, Fla.
- Erin Dixon ’07 a photographer at Picture People and KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh
- Chris Falls ’08, IT support for Adams Cable and Freelance Production WVIA-TV in Pittston, Pa.
- Rich Jarrett, promotions producer at WSYR-TV News Channel 9 in Syracuse, N.Y.
- Tom Lucas ’94, director of the 1 a.m. edition of ESPN’s SportsCenter
- Jeremy Palko ’08, a production assistant at WBRE-TV in Wilkes-Barre
- Terry Rensel ’91, program director for KBBI-AM 890, the public radio station in Homer, Alaska, and KDLL-FM91.9 in Kenai, Alaska
- Marina Wesner ’08, project coordinator at Wolff Brothers Post Productions in Atlanta, Ga.
- Christine Wolski ’91, a television producer at WETA, Marilyn Public Television