There are just 5 steps to complete your housing sign up:
- Pay your room reservation fee of $125 between January 24 and March 16, 2012
- Register for your fall classes by April 6, 2012
- Check you email on April 9, 2012 for your housing appointment date & time
- Determine who you would like to live with and create a list of the top five residence halls.
- Attend your scheduled sign-up meeting with the director of housing.
There are a few important details to remember:
- You will not be eligible to be included in the housing sign-up process if:
- you don't pay your room reservation fee by March 16th and register for your classes by April 6th, (your friends will not be able to put you into an apartment either)
- there are any holds on your student account
- The student with the earliest appointment can reserve the apartment with their friends
- This student must provide the names of all housemates and all housemates MUST meet the above eligibility and
- Provide the correct roommate combination and room assignments
- Any students that missed deadlines will be allowed to select their room during the week of April 16th - 20th on a first come, first serve basis
- 5th year seniors will be wait-listed for housing and a room reservation fee will not be required until you are assigned housing.
- All switches must be requested in writing
- All housing assignments wil be final up the completion of spring term.