In our apartment-style residence halls, you'll have:
- Fully furnished, carpeted, spacious living rooms
- Kitchenettes with microwaves
- Trash cans
- Central fire alarm systems
- Full wiring for cable TV
- Direct line and wireless computer network access to Pitt's Web-based network.
- Plenty of storage space for your bike, skis and luggage
- No worries about big deposits and unpredictable bills for heating, telephone, gas and electricity, cable TV, etc.
- Easy access to the library, computer labs, the sports center, great campus activities and events, and all your friends.
- Educational and social programming, including a Late Night Event every Saturday, mostly in the Commons, from 9 - midnight
To help you ease into college life, we employ specially trained students as Resident Advisors. These RAs, who are upper-class students, will assist you with your transition to college, welcome back returning students, provide educational programming, and be your "point-of-contact" for any issues in Residence Life. Your RA lives in your section and has all the supplies you will need for your apartment (trash bags, light bulbs, toilet paper, vacuum, etc.).
We also provide:
- Residence Hall Linens Program You can purchase linens that fit our (36X80) beds and other supplies.
- USA Today, The New York Times and The Bradford Era newspapers through the Newspaper Readership Program to help you stay informed.
- RESNET - the university's computer network including wireless in all halls
- Travel & transportation information to help you get around locally and make your trips home