Whether it’s NCAA Division III competition or the friendly rivalry of intramurals, you can stay in shape and have fun through Pitt-Bradford athletics.
- Our teams participate in NCAA Division III, Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference competition.
- Pitt-Bradford has earned 11 Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference championships in the last seven years and five NCAA tournament appearances.
- Our coaching staff emphasizes a solid mix of academics and athletics to help you make the most of your college career, on and off the field.
- We offer a wide range of intramural and recreational activities, including broom hockey, kayak water polo, five-on-five basketball, and flag football.
- Our Sport and Fitness Center features a state-of-the-art fitness center, a sports arena, and a six-lane, 25-yard NCAA Division III regulation swimming pool.