The Payroll Office is located in the Control Tower Building on West Washington Street.
Office Hours and Contact Info: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Jessica Kramer, Payroll Specialist, 814-362-0763 or email@example.com
Sofia Brien, HR & Payroll Administrative Assistant, 814-362-0251 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Timesheets and requests for changes to employee records, other supplemental payments, direct deposit forms, Local Services Tax Exemption Certificates and W-4 forms for March monthly payroll are due in the Bradford Payroll Office by:
Noon Wednesday, May 15th For the pay period of April 16 – May 15, 2013.
• All Summer work-study student workers are to use the white department timesheets to report hours for May payroll. Please note that student workers must record times in and out for each day on the white department timesheets (a copy of a blank department timesheet is attached). SWS student workers are to report actual hours through Wednesday, May 15th.
***The account number is now 02.44045.5750.00000.000000.00487.00000.***
• All student workers are to use white department timesheets to report ACTUAL hours for May payroll. Please note that student workers must record times in and out for each day on the white department timesheets (a copy of a blank department timesheet is attached). Hours must be recorded for a full week on student timesheets. Timesheets must list the account number to be charged, pay rate and be signed by the account administrator. This is the person authorized to approve charges against the account and may not be the person who supervises the student workers.
**** Paychecks and direct deposit advices for resident student workers will be delivered to their campus mailboxes. Students getting paid for hours from April 16th to finals week only, will have pay checks and direct deposit advices directly mailed to their permanent addresses. Student workers who DO NOT live on campus may still pick up their paychecks and direct deposit advices in the Enrollment Services Office on payday and for two business days after payday. Student paychecks and direct deposit advices that are not picked up in the Enrollment Services Office will be mailed to home addresses Wednesday, June 5th . The May payday is Friday, May 31st . ****
All timesheets completed incorrectly will be sent back with a 24 hour correction deadline. Attached is a completed white department timesheet for reference purposes. Late timesheets will be held for the June pay period. Please contact Sofia Brien 2-0251 with any questions or concerns. Thank you.
Late or incomplete timesheets will be held for May payroll processing.
General Payroll information:
- Questions on the work study program can be directed to Deb Woodley at Ext. 27668.
- Direct deposit forms are now available online.
- Direct deposit forms received in the Bradford Campus Payroll Office by the 15th of the month will be processed for that month. A voided check or other bank document containing the account and routing numbers must be attached to the form after it is completed.
** NOTE: These deadlines allow for processing within the payroll system for all campuses of the university. Requests for payments or timesheets received after deadline will be held for the following month without exception.
NEW faculty, staff or student workers must complete payroll paperwork and provide acceptable forms of identification to satisfy the federal I-9 form on or before their first day of work.