We know that helping your son or daughter find a college that is just right can be challenging. So we're here to answer your questions and calm your fears.
Keep in mind that:
- Our professors are committed to your child's success.
- Our classes are small, so your son or daughter will get individual attention.
- Your son or daughter will receive a degree from the University of Pittsburgh, which is recognized all over the world.
- We have many resources available in case your son or daughter needs a little extra help.
- Our campus police officers patrol our well-lit campus 24 hours a day and will help keep your child safe.
- We will work with you to help you afford a college education.
- We offer a wide variety of merit- and need-based scholarships to make your son or daughter's education more affordable. More than 90 percent of our students receive some form of financial aid.
If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-872-1787 during normal business hours or send us an email anytime at email@example.com. Or, you can post a question on Facebook or Twitter.
Stay on top of what's happening on campus:
- Sign up for eConnections a twice-monthly electronic newsletter.
- Subscribe to our blog to learn how you and your son or daughter can adjust and adapt to college.
The Princeton Review just named us one of the 150 Best Value Colleges in the United States for 2012.
And thebestcolleges.org listed us as one of the 10 best regional campuses in the United States in 2013.
But that's not all.
- U.S. News & World Report named us one of the best regional colleges in the North for 2011 and one of the Best Baccalaureate Colleges in the North in 2010 and 2008.
- The Princeton Review named us one of the best in the northeast for the ninth consecutive year. But that's not all.
- We've also received other awards.