When you go to college, you want to be away from home … but not too far away. Because you just never know.
At Pitt-Bradford, you’ll be away from home. But, you’ll be close enough to family … just in case. And, since you’re from a relatively small town in the region, you’ll feel right at home on our friendly, welcoming campus. Here:
- you’ll fit right in and make friends easily
- you’ll sit in small classes and get the kind of attention you want
- your professors will know you by name
- they’ll help you get an internship – maybe even a job – or conduct research with you
- you’ll have many activities to choose from
And you’ll receive all the benefits of being part of the world-renowned University of Pittsburgh system. You will also:
- Earn a University of Pittsburgh degree, which is respected all over the world
- Have access to the libraries on all five of Pitt’s campuses
- Take advantage of expansive study-abroad opportunities
- Be taught by professors who are experts in their field
- Choose from 40 majors, from business management and psychology to hospitality management and biology
But, you don’t have to take our word for it. Read what some of our students and recent graduates from the region have to say about their Pitt-Bradford experience.
And, when you graduate, you’ll be part of a long list of alumni from the region who have found great jobs or are attending graduate school.
Want to learn more? You can start here. And, if you have any questions:
- give us a call at 1-800-872-1787 during normal business hours
- send us an e-mail anytime at email@example.com
- post a question on our Facebook fan page