Student Financial Aid Notification Information
If you are a Pitt-Bradford student who completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the Web and meet student financial aid eligibility requirements, you will receive a financial aid notification from the Office of Financial Aid. Your notification will list all student financial aid programs (loans, grants, work study, and scholarships) for which you qualify.
First-year or transfer student
- We begin sending out a paper notification of aid in late-March.
- You will receive a paper notification if you have been offered admission to the University and we have received your 2012-13 FAFSA information.
- If you submitted your 2012-13 FAFSA more than four weeks ago and have not received a notification, make sure you have released your FAFSA information to the University of Pittsburgh (008815) then contact the Office of Financial Aid.
Returning undergraduate students
- If you submitted a FAFSA, you will receive an e-mail message in your university e-mail account beginning in mid- to late-June (and continuing regularly thereafter) notifying you that your student financial aid award is accessible via the Student Service Center on my.pitt.edu.
- If you are returning home during the summer, remember that you can access your university e-mail account through my.pitt.edu.
- Remember you will not receive an email notification until all required documentation is complete, such as verification.