The International Studies Office facilitates faculty and students in studying abroad. It also assists foreign students who have come to Pitt-Bradford to study. It is a service of the Academic Office, which is in 232 Swarts Hall.
The International Studies Office houses a collection of brochures and catalogs about different study abroad opportunities and destinations, as well as information about scholarships and travel awards.
The International Studies Office also sponsors an information booth about study abroad in the hallway of the Frame-Westerberg Commons building. Spring Semester 2009, it is manned by Andrew Hwang from 11:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursdays.
The Office of International Studies is located in the suite of offices of the Academic Dean, on the second floor of Swarts Hall.
Information can be obtained here about
• Traveling aboard to stay, if you are a student
• Visas and paperwork if you are a visiting foreign student
• Research opportunities in a foreign country, if you are a faculty member
• The Vira I. Heinz Scholarship
• Isabelle Champlin, Director of International Studies and Assistant Professor of Anthropology, with another office in 203-D Swarts Hall.
• Sharen Horvath, Secretary
• Julie Dykstra, Executive Secretary
| About International Studies | International Studies Office | How to Study Abroad | For Faculty & Staff | News & Events | International Studies Minor | IS Club | Contact | Resources | Pitt-Bradford |
Copyright © 2008 Kong Ho. All rights reserved.
Late updated in February 2009.