When we say you can go beyond, we mean it. In fact, you can go way beyond.
Every year, our students travel around the globe. They experience the world and further their education. Our students have:
- sailed the ocean on the MV Explorer -- a 24,000-ton floating passenger ship/university -- with Semester at Sea
- traveled to Ireland to study the country's rich heritage
- practiced their Spanish during a semester at Universidad de Alicante in Spain
- spent a summer admiring the architecture in Paris
- studied marine biology at Veritas University in Costa Rica
- walked through Mayan ruins in Mexico
Learn more about study abroad opportunities by visiting our International Studies Office.