Good news: We waive the application fee for veterans. Just enter the code "VETR" in the fee waiver box under your name on the online applicaiton or attach a note to the printed application with the code on it.
There are a few ways you can apply:
- Complete an application online
- Download a paper version
- Stop by the Admissions Office located in Hanley Library and pick up an application.
- Call our Admissions Office at 814-362-7555 or 800-872-1787,or e-mail Bob Dilks Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper application.
Documentation you'll need for the admission process:
- Official paper transcripts from your high school or copy of GED diploma and scores
- Official transcripts from any/all colleges previously attended (if applicable)
- Copy of your DD214 discharge form
All documentation can be mailed to or dropped of at:
University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
Office of Admissions
300 Campus Drive
Bradford, PA 16701