Each year we award donor scholarships to deserving students.
These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of various individuals, clubs, organizations, industries and foundations. These privately funded scholarships range from $200 to $3,000 and are awarded to eligible returning students based on specifications pre-determined by the individual donors.
These scholarships make a difference to our students. Read how.
If you're a returning student, you may apply for a donor scholarship by completing:
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA). Your FAFSA must be received by the Federal Student Aid Information Center by March 1.
- Complete this application Donor Scholarship Application.
You will need to submit all documents before an award letter will be generated and the donor scholarship posted to your account.
- General Award Requirements
- RETURNING Students will automatically be considered for a General Donor Scholarship if the following is met:
- Has at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Is making satisfactory academic progress
- Is seeking a degree
- Previously attended Pitt-Bradford (as degree seeking student)
- Is registered in at least six credits by April 15
- Filed a FAFSA by March 1
- Wrote a thank you to the donor (if you have received a donor scholarship in the past)
New students – transfers and freshmen (including students who were in the Bridges program and College in High School) – will not be considered for Donor Scholarships in general and should not complete this application, even if they meet the Specific Award Criteria, since most donor scholarships are for returning students ONLY.
Scholarship recipients are chosen based on the specific criteria established for each scholarship by the donors. We also consider your academic record and financial circumstances. Most donor scholarships are geared toward returning students. Entering students are not required to complete this form.
You don't need to apply for a specific scholarship. Once your application is complete, you will automatically be considered for each scholarship.
Below is a link to view the list of scholarships you will be considered for.