You want your son or daughter to go away to college. Just not too far away.
At Pitt-Bradford, they’ll be far enough away from home to mature and develop their independence. But, you’ll be close by … just in case they need you.
And, since your son or daughter comes from a relatively small town in the region, he or she will feel right at home on our friendly, welcoming campus. Here:
- they will sit in small classes and get the personal attention they deserve
- their professors will know them by name and help them achieve their goals
- they can get extra help if they need it
- they will make lifelong friends
- they’ll be able to take part in a variety of extracurricular activities
They’ll also receive all the benefits of being part of the world-renowned University of Pittsburgh system. They will:
- Earn a University of Pittsburgh degree, which is respected all over the world
- Have access to the libraries on all five of Pitt’s campuses
- Take advantage of expansive study-abroad opportunities
- Be taught by professors who are experts in their field
- Choose from 40 majors from business management and psychology to hospitality management and biology
When they graduate, they’ll be part of a long list of alumni from the region who have found great jobs or are in graduate school.
And, we’ll help make it affordable for you. We have many scholarships available, and our financial aid counselors will work with you to help you get the aid you need.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Read what other parents in the region have to say.
What to learn more? You can start here. And, if you have any questions:
- give us a call at 1-800-872-1787 during normal business hours
- send us an e-mail anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- post a question on our Facebook page