We are here to help you explore, identify and reach your educational and career goals. We do that by providing a network of quality services and resources. Our office is a member of the National Association of College and Employers and abides by the association's principles for professional conduct for career services.
We are located on the second floor of the Frame-Westerberg Commons and are open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Pitt-Bradford Graduates of Summer 2011, Fall 2011 and Spring 2012! Please take a moment to respond to our Post-Graduation Alumni Survey
PantherLink, is a powerful career management system for students, alumni and employers. It allows students and alumni to:
- View and apply online to jobs and internships targeted directly to Pitt-Bradford students and alumni
- Search thousands of additional postings offered by NACElink
- Receive notifications of new job postings that meet your career interests
- Create and store resumes, cover letters, and other documents
- Post your resume to the Pitt-Bradford Resume Book that can be viewed by employers
- Keep informed about job fairs, employers visits, new internships and workshops
Employers, students and alumni can register with PantherLink and begin reaping the benefits immediately.
Our students also have access to NACE Job Choices which provides information on resumes, advice on interviews, and tips on how to market themselves to employers, and more.
Career Services Staff:
Dr. Holly J. Spittler, Associate Dean of Student Affairs and Director of Career Services
Cindy Cavallero, Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.__Goethe