Our campus is located in Bradford, a welcoming and friendly town of about 11,000 people in northwestern Pennsylvania. You'll find a lot to do here, particularly if you like doing things outdoors.
Take just a couple of steps off campus and you can hike, bike, hunt, fish, canoe, ride horses, etc.
Beyond Bradford, you'll find:
- canoeing, biking, picnicking and swimming in Allegany State Park in New York, just 10 minutes to the north
- hiking, camping, fishing and swimming in the Allegheny National Forest, just a few minutes south of campus
- a helpful Allegheny National Forest Visitors bureau
- arts and cultural events along with prime shopping in Erie, PA (a 90-minute drive west); Buffalo, NY, (90 minutes north); and Pittsburgh (3 1/2 hours to the south)
- a large, metropolitan center in Toronto, Canada, 3 1/2 hours to the north