There are many members of our campus community who go beyond expectations -- so many that we’re setting aside an entire week to celebrate their efforts and recognize them.
We’re celebrating Beyond Champs Week from Feb. 16-20. During that week, we’re asking you to give a shout out to someone who has gone above and beyond for you:
- a professor who is always there with a word of encouragement or advice when it's most needed
- a staff member who stopped to help you change a flat tire
- a student who gives exceptional admissions tours
- an alumnus or alumna who gave a great presentation at Backpack to Briefcase
- a community member who comes to basketball games just to be supportive
So, how do you give that shout out? Easy. Post it on our Facebook or tag us on Twitter (@PittBradford) or Instagram (@uPittBradford). And please include the hashtag #beyondchamps. (Or, you can email it to Kimberly Weinberg, email@example.com)
We've got a little thank-you gift to send those being recognized -- a little something to keep them feeling warm and fuzzy when they think of you, just like you feel when you think of them. And check out the #BeyondChamps hashtag to see the way Panthers go beyond expectations every day.