Use your RN degree in schools. Our program is designed to prepare you to meet the health needs of children of all ages in teh school setting. Once completing this program you will be eligible to apply for the School Nurse Certificate (Education Specialist I) issued by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
RN applicants seeking admission to the School Nurse Certification Program must have"
- BSN or MSN Degree - may be completed as part of the RN-BSN Completion Program
- QPA 3.0
- English 6 credits - college level
- Math 6 credits - college level
- Current Pennsylvania RN License
- ACT 33/34 Clearance
- Current CPR First Aid Certification
- Resume of work history
- Completed health form and health insurance validation form